- Saturday, October 29, 2016
- From 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM
- Log Cabin, see Show site map for exact location
No Appointments: it will be first come, first served.
$35.00 per dog
The cardiologist, Dr. Jacobs, will examine the dog's heart using a stethoscope (called auscultation), to determine whether or not the dog has a mitral valve murmur & what grade it is.
Georgia Canine Coalition
- SATURDAY, October 29, 2015
- From 10:00 AM till 2:00 PM
- LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
- $35.00 PER DOG, INCLUDES REGISTRATION